Rough Sex Online

ROUGH SEX: THE HARDER THE FUCK THE BETTER

Rough Sex Online header image 2

Slut Gets Rough Fucked at The Bar

November 11th, 2010 by Fish

A Number of Years ago there was a movie called The Accused.  The plot was quite simple.  Some stupid slut gets drunk and comes on to a bunch of guys and they in turn force fuck her.  As with many man hating bitch movies there is lots of crying and whining when indeed it was all the bitches fault in the first place. 

Of course being a sensitive bitch movie that shows the evils of men in general it won some sort of award and rather than our bitch groups using it as an example of why a bitch shouldn’t get drunk and come on to a bunch of guys they used it to tell all men how horrible we are to want to bend a drunk and horny bitch over and fuck her ass. 

But what was lost on the movie was a bit of simple logic that even a bitch can follow.  Bars are for drinking, Drinking makes people horny, horny people fuck. So if you don’t want to get fucked then stay the hell out of bars!  95% of the time this works out pretty well for both parties.  Its the other 5% of the bitches who somehow have failed to realize that bars are a place to get picked up and fucked.

Now Rough Sex comes in when a bitch of course decides that it would be fun to fuck with men at bars and they end up quite regretting it as they should.  Perhaps it will teach them a lesson

From Sex and Submission

 

 

Bar Slut Raped in a Bar Jennifer White Abused and Fucked Forced Blowjob Bondage Rough Sex Forced Sex Forced Facial

Sex and Submission

Related Posts

Tags:   · · · · · · No Comments

Leave A Comment

0 responses so far ↓

  • There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.